Monday, December 3, 2012

No Matter What

So a couple of weeks ago Emma was in the pit for the Fremont High Musical 'Beauty and the Beast".  Mom had gone a couple of time and the only day off I had was on closing night.  Mom was working to I did a solo and went to the play.  In the play there is a song called 'No matter what' where Maurice sing a song with Belle describing there relationship as father and daughter.  So there I am in the Fremont auditorium thinking, as they are singing, about all my children and grandchildren and  how much I love all of you.  The tears came pouring out and the people around me where probably wondering why this old man sitting alone was falling apart.  So if any one needs to know how their Dad or Grandpa feels about any of you - go to You Tube and bring up the score from Beauty and the Beast and click on the "No matter what" song and that is dedicated to you from me.  Love Dad

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that me logged in as Rob.... I love this song and I'm going to show the youtube clip to the kids this afternoon. thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete