Saturday, December 15, 2012


As we move into another year, it always causes us to look into our soul and determine who we are and what course we are on.  I know this will not come as any new revelation to most of you, but I want to share my self evaluation, well most of it.  Alan Winter - who am I?  First and for most I am a husband who has been blessed with the most wonderful woman ever created.  Sorry everyone else but it is true.  I need her to keep me out of trouble and going the right direction.  Second I am the father, of Robert, Kristi, Aubrey, Brad, Milly, Whit, and Emma. Also having added to our family Kristin, Josh, Nate, Teri Jo, and Rob.  How could a man be blessed more than this?  But best of all, sorry kids, I am Grandpa to Liezl, Quincy, Joel, Ava, Ainsley, Elanor, Charlotte, Madden, Hyrum, Christian, and Cora.  Give meaning to Joy and Rejoicing in my posterity!!!! My family is my life.  I am a visionary man.  I have come to know that my new opportunities to improve include patience, learning to be righteous and not having to be always right, learning to see opportunities to extend forgiveness and not focusing on judgement,  learning that serving off stage is as important and gives more opportunities than being on stage and in the lime light, and lastly coming to understand the meaning of enduring to the end.  I love all of you, thanks for putting up with me and I look forward to lots and lots of years of adventure- because adventure is out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment