Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let's give it a try!!

Hey everyone!!!  Dad asked me to set up a family blog where we all can publish posts to keep us close and up to date.  Could you write a comment if you see this?  Please give any advice on how you would like this to work.  We can keep it closed where only we can see it, or public so others can read.  Would you like to get an email when ever anyone posts?  I am not sure I got everyone's current email, so send it my way if not. Anyone feel free to add a family picture on the side bar - I don't have one.  You can also play with the background if you don't like the look of it.  This does not have to be anything big.  Just post a picture every now and then when you can.  Share a recipe, share a thought or accomplishment, a funny story, or spiritual experience.

1 comment:

  1. If you can send an invite to rob's email it is robwinter81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete