Monday, August 25, 2014

College!

Hey everyone! So, I moved to Utah State on Saturday and had my first day today, weird, I know. I am loving it so far. I am already learning so much and having fun. My apartment is on the top floor and, tell you what, four flights of stairs after a full day of walking and biking campus are not fun. My roommates are awesome. They are all so nice. We are all really different but we get along really well. My room roommate is Kelsey. We knew each other from high school. I went to the student ward for the first time yesterday and it was fun. The funniest part about it is that our ward is about 90% girls. We had good lessons though. I had my first day of classes and I am worn out. I have 4 classes on Mondays. Busy but fun. I start with Math 1060 then to History of Jazz, Chemistry, and I finish the day with English. My chemistry teacher has already blown something up so that's a good sign. I am so excited for my jazz class, just from today I can tell that it is going to be so interesting and well... awesome! I have a Women in Engineering Seminar on Thursday I think that will have lots of cool stuff to learn. Fun stuff. I am really liking it so far. I love you guys and miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment