Saturday, February 16, 2013

Disneyland, according to our phone cameras

Dad's head was almost the best ride in Disneyland. 

He grabbed my arm and screamed through the entire ride...I thought he was terrified, but this picture proves otherwise

Charlotte screamed before every ride.  She couldn't understand why we would try and contain her with a seat belt.  Once the ride started moving she was fine--almost as if to say "oh, I get it. you're not trying to torture me."

We had a great time with Grandpa, Grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Daddy daughter loves during the fireworks

"Just let me on the ride!"  He LOVED cars land especially the radiator springs racers with all the cars characters that come to life. 

No, he's not peeing--he just likes fish. 

You can't see it, but that is the happiest boy in the world in the middle seat.
We had a great time! Thanks again to everyone who helped make this a great experience for our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment